Drum Corps Europe is searching for new volunteers. These are:
- Someone with corps management experience;
- Dutch and English speaking and writing. German and/or French is a welcome bonus;
- Taking care of gathering all correspondence and keep an eye on deadlines;
- Taking care of board meeting minutes and to do lists;
- Hands on mentality;
- Available for short management communication lines;
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone for more information +31641403011
Host / Hostess for EMG Finals:
Now that we have a grass pitch, where the yard lines will be put on for us, there is no longer need for a “fieldcrew”. We need volunteers who
- speak Dutch and a foreign language as English, German and/or France;
- enjoy being the calling card of the organization;
- welcome visitors and assist / inform them in a kind and hospitable way;
- help with the preparations for the day.
DCE offers a hotel room if desired and travel expenses.
Sign up now by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com